My mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2010. This is a blog about coming to terms with her absent mind.

Saturday 7 May 2011

Things I must not get annoyed about

1. Listening to a continual conversation with whatever tv programme is on - not with me, with the tv

2. Finding absolutely anything which involves small children or animals cute and amusing and having to point it out

3. Watching 89% of any tv programme. How can you watch Lewis for an hour and fifty minutes and then declare that you are off to bed?

4. Sticking her head in the way when I'm driving and checking left - I was taught that the driver decides when it is ok to pull out (this really really gets to me)

5. Eating half or less of anything I put in front of her.
 
Clearly I'm no saint. I have to work on my tolerance levels.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I am also capable of watching 89% of a TV show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drives me crazy - especially if I wanted to watch something different!

    ReplyDelete