My mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2010. This is a blog about coming to terms with her absent mind.

Friday 27 January 2012

Weekend 27/01

After being so lax about blogging this week I'm now off elsewhere for the weekend. I'll lose my good blogger's badge at this rate. Ma is fine this morning after a good night, she's a bit sleepy but otherwise ok. Quite useful actually as I race around hoovering, mopping and generally pretending to be good at housework.

Potato arrives this afternoon and takes over until Monday. No news about my cousin yet I'm afraid but please keep the prayers going, it is very much appreciated.

Fear not, I shall have my camera with me so lots of annoying links to stuff when I get back.

See you on the other side my lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a much needed weekend away Bee, and thoughts for your cousin x

    ReplyDelete